Fox 1.5-3.5″ 2.0 IFP Front Lift Shocks For 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 2WD/4WDSale!
Fox 1.5-3.5″ 2.0 IFP Front Lift Shocks For 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 2WD/4WD
The Performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Extended: 20.280
- Compressed: 13.680
- Travel: 6.600
- Top Mount: Bar Pin
- Bottom Mount: Clevis
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.