FOX 2.0 Performance 7-10 Rear Lift Shocks 2011-2017 GMC Sierra 2500HDSale!
FOX 2.0 Performance IFP 7-10 Rear Lift Shocks 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Includes: 2 Rear Shocks
Rear Shocks Info:
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Nitrile Bushings Allow For Incread Articulation
- Redundant Sealing System, Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory And 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Eyelet Sleeve-ES6
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet Sleeve-ES6
- Extended Length: 33.85 Inch
- Compressed Length: 20-3/4 Inch
- Part: 980-24-958
- Rear Lift: 7-10
- Important fitment note:
*NOTE*: These shocks only work with Factory OEM Mounts. If you have Lift Kits that modify stock mounts such as: Rough Country Lift then these shocks will NOT WORK
Questions and answers of the customers
Will these shocks work on a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500?
Q Will these shocks work on a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500? answer nowA if the mountings are the same they can be installed but may be too long