Rancho RS5000X 0-2″ Rear Lift Shocks For 1973-1980 Chevrolet K-10 4WD
Rancho RS5000X 0-2″ Rear Lift Shocks For 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980 Chevrolet K-10 4WD
The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. This proprietary process developed by the ride engineers at Rancho will elevate the overall handling and performance of your vehicle on and off-road.
Includes Boot: Yes
- Progressive Engagement Valving Will Further Engage To Maintain Control And Stability
- Tuned Compression Control Valve: The Precision-Tuned Shim Stacked Valving Allows The Motion Of The Shock To Work In Harmony With The Vehicle During On- And Off-road Driving
- Enlarged 2-1/4 Inch Twin Tube Body: A Larger Shock Body Allows For Increased Fluid Capacity To Operate Cooler And To Increase Vehicle Control And Performance At Varying Speeds And Terrains
- Gas Pressurization Of Shock: Has A Variety Of Advantages Including Minimizing Air-To-Oil Mixture That Can Cause Foaming And Shock Fade; Gas Pressurization Also Provides A Mild Boost Of Spring Rate To
- 16 Millimeter Nitro-Carburized Rod: From Increased Scuffing Resistance To Additional Protection Against Corrosion, The Process Enhances The Shock’s Overall Durability
- Full-Displaced 35 Millimeter Bore: Helps To Provide Heightened Control Of Shock Motion Due Largely To The Expanded Piston Area
- 1-3/8 Inch Diameter Sintered Iron Piston: Brings Increased Structural Conformity To Each Piston
- Rebound Bumper: Greatly Reduces Wear And Tear During On And Off Road Driving
- Glass-Filled, Fluon Banded Piston: Provides Smoother Piston Travel And Greater Responsiveness To Changing Road Conditions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.