Fox Elite Series 2.5-3.5″ Lift Reservoir Coilovers For Chevy Silverado 1500 2019-2022Sale!
Fox Elite Series 2.5 3.5″ Lift Reservoir Coilovers For Chevy Silverado 1500 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Before any of our shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Performance Elite Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain.
Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Performance Elite Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Body: 2.5″ Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft: 7/8″ hard chrome plated steel shafts
- Piston: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Adjustments: Ride height preload ring
- Extended: 22.820
- Compressed: 16.940
- Travel: 5.880
- Top Mount: OEM
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Fitment notes: Requires Upper Control Arm | Includes Reservoir Bracket | Trail Boss Models Fit 1.5″ Lift Only
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.