FOX 2.0 Perf 0-1 Rear Lift Shocks 2007-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500Sale!
FOX 2.0 Performance IFP 0-1 Rear Lift Shocks 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
Includes: 2 Rear Shocks
Rear Shocks Info:
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Nitrile Bushings Allow For Incread Articulation
- Redundant Sealing System, Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory And 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Eyelet Sleeve-ES7
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet Sleeve-ES7
- Extended Length: 24-3/4 Inch
- Compressed Length: 15.65 Inch
- Part: 980-24-660
- Rear Lift: 0-1
- Important fitment note:
Questions and answers of the customers
I have a 2017 Silverado 1500 if I go the fox 2.0 0-1” in the rear and the fox 2.5 0-3” coil over in the front set at 3” will my truck sit level and ride nice?
- I have 2011 Silverado with a 7.5 in lift and 35s. It’s a body lift so suspension is stock. Will this fit?
- I have a silverado 1500 with a 6in lift it has the stock factory shocks on it.Will this set of rear shocks work with my application