ICON 4″ Lift 2.5 VS PB CDCV Rear Shocks for 2007-2021 GMC Sierra 1500Sale!
ICON 4″ Lift 2.5 VS PB CDCV Rear Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 GMC Sierra 1500
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON’S Shock Absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications, ICON’S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- ICON’s CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
TIRE & WHEEL:
- 35X12.50 ON 9″ WIDE WHEEL W/ 5.5″ BACKSPACE
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- NOT SOLD SEPARATELY, ONLY SOLD IN COMPLETE KIT FORM AS LISTED.
- 26.13″ IS MAX MEASUREMENT FROM FENDER TO HUB, EXCEEDING THE MAXIMUM LIFT HEIGHT OF 26.13″ CAN LEAD TO COMPONENT FAILURE NOT COVERED BY ICON WARRANTY.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.