Skyjacker 1-2.5 inch Front Lift Hydro Shocks for 2009-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 2WDSale!
Skyjacker 1-2.5 inch Front Lift Hydro Shocks for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
*If your front shocks have distance between bar pin bolts 2.87″ then message us SEND H7006 INSTEAD OF H7020
HYDRO H7000 series shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use. Skyjacker® hydro shocks: Skyjacker® suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring dampers as it is called everywhere else except in the U.S, control the rate at which suspension springs compress and rebound. As the shock is pushed together, this is called bump or compression. As the shock expands, this is called rebound or extension. Absorbing the shock of bumps and suspension loading is actually performed by the springs in the suspension. The shock’s real job is controlling the energy stored in the springs. The performance specific internal components of Skyjacker’s shocks respond to the on- and off-road conditions instantly. Whether you are going over rough or smooth terrain at slow or fast speeds, the true velocity sensitive valving produces a stable, controlled level of resistance for better handling, improved stability, and maximum comfort. The technological innovations of these durable, long lasting shocks from Skyjacker® deliver a noticeable advantage over the original equipment and other shock dampeners. Skyjacker’s shock absorbers deliver a safe, comfortable ride with improved handling and stability. They keep the tires in contact with the terrain and put you in control of the road ahead
- Hydraulic Action. Leak Proof Seal Prevents Hydraulic Fluid From Passing Around Piston Head For A Consistent And Reliable Ride
- Multi Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Twin Tube Construction. DOM Tubing Reduces Internal Wear For Longer Product Life
- Bonded Iron Piston For Durability And Longer Shock Life
- Chromed Piston Rod Features Micro Polished Shaft For Improved Product Life And Performance
- Orifice Disk For Axle Control In Any Condition
- Red Polyurethane Bushings
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.