ICON 0-3″ lift Coilovers – Shock Kit for 2009-2013 Ford F150 4WDSale!
ICON 0-3″ lift Coilovers – Shock Kit for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Ford F150 4WD
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5” coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of 2009-2013 Ford F-150 4WD trucks. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provide a sport tuned feel on and off-road while 0-3” lift height adjustability allows the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks vehicle control will be balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your F-150 truck.
• Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
• Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
• Adjustable 0-3″ lift height
• ICON engineered Eibach Springs
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 polished nitro steel shaft
• FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• 100% Bolt-on – no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for installation
• Made in the USA
System Components Included:
• (2) 2.5″ Coilover Shocks with Coils
• Necessary hardware
• Installation Instructions
198000 Universal 2 Pin Spanner Wrench
191009 ICON Coilover Shock Wraps
98500 2004-2014 Ford F150 2WD/4WD Uniball Upper Control Arm Kit
Questions and answers of the customers
I have a 2012 f150 2wd with a 4" rough country lift kit. I am in need of new coilovers but I cannot f8nd anything. Do you have any recommendations?
- Are these coilovers in stock?
Q Are these coilovers in stock? answer nowA the last pair in stock at the moment
If I get these coil over will I need to upgrade my UCA?
Q If I get these coil over will I need to upgrade my UCA? answer nowA UCAs are always not the bad idea, but lifts up to 3'' can be done without aftermarket upper control arms