SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit 2000-2004 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel/V-10 Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel/V-10 Bilstein Shocks
What is this?
- This is a complete front Superlift leaf spring lift kit for the Ford F-250/F-350 4WD V-10 and diesel engine
- Provides 4” lift height
- Includes rear blocks, track bar bracket, front and rear Superlift shocks or rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks
What does it include?
- Front leaf springs, track bar bracket, sway bar correction, shocks, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the Ford F-250
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift’s complete front Superide leaf spring lift kit for your Ford F-250/F-350 4WD V-10 and diesel engine.
- Springs incorporate military-wrapped spring eyes and anti friction pads between leafs
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents steering wheel “kick”
- New front anti-sway bar hardware maintain factory bar geometry
- Functional front compression travel stops prevent over-compression and provide a more progressive spring rate; factory rear travel-stops are relocated
- Rear lift via 3″ blocks
- Front and rear Superlift shocks or Superlift SS series shocks by Bilstein included
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 6 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Rear u-bolts fit vehicles with and without a top-mounted overload leaf. Those without overloads will have approx. 2″ of excess U-bolt length (that can be trimmed). Or for shorter U-bolts, refer to block chart and replace listed block kit with the non-overload application.
Rear lift based on vehicles with 2.5″ tall factory. If vehicle equipped with 3.5″ tall factory block expect slight rear to front rake.
NOTE: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8″ blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71″ block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us. Please refer to the option’s list or call our technical support line for additional details.
- 2000-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty DIESEL
- 2000-2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty DIESEL
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.