OME CS150R Dakar Leaf Springs for 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier / Suzuki Equator
N- OME CS150R
Fits 2005 and up Frontier and Suzuki Equator
1.5″ lift complete rear springs priced as a pair
(2) OME CS150R Dakar Leaf Springs
*Choose bushing kit below-
SB99 bushings to be used with stock and lift shackles
SB100 bushings to be used with OME GS15 shackles only
Medium load spring- Stock to 150 pounds extra weight
**Requires new longer U bolts, Add in drop down below**
Add OME GS15 Greasable Shackles To Your Order Below
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Questions and answers of the customers
How much weight do Leaf springs take???
Q How much weight do Leaf springs take???There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Do you carry leaf springs for a 2003 Nissan Frontier. 2 WD , 4 cylinder. Looking for Bilstein shocks as well.
- In the first question above you say in your answer you both are included. But then in the second question you tell the customer they need to buy longer u-bolts. Which is the accurate answered do they come with u bolts or do we need to buy new u-bolts? Thank you
- Does the $449.98 price include a pair of leaf springs and will I need the longer you bolts for my 2011 Nissan frontier?
- Can we get what’s leaf is are required for 2016 NISSAN frontier front and back assembly
Q Can we get what’s leaf is are required for 2016 NISSAN frontier front and back assembly answer nowA Please choose bushings and u-bolts options, you can use your old shackles or order new