Eibach 2.5″ Lift Front Coils For 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
Eibach 2.5″ Lift Front Coils For 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Toyota 4Runner
577 lbs spring rate
Engineered with the same technology, craftsmanship and world-class materials that make Eibach springs and other suspension components the choice of champions in NASCAR, SCORE, CORR, the World Rally Championship, and even Formula 1.
Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- For use with Eibach Pro-Sport Leveling Shocks (Not for use with stock shocks)
- Coils are powder coated Silver.
- Provides approximately 2.5″ of lift on the bottom clip setting.
- Sold as a pair, (2) front coils
- *Note: Average lift measurements shown are for Pro Truck Sport Dampers when used in conjunction with Eibach Pro Lift Springs. The lift amounts are based on a stock vehicle with no added aftermarket accessories or additional weight.
- Front Springs Only. Must be used with Eibach Pro-Truck Sport Front Shocks.
Questions and answers of the customers
Can i use these on my 02 4runner with the 5100 shocks?
Q Can i use these on my 02 4runner with the 5100 shocks? answer nowA yes, can be used with 5100s but only on the lowest notch adjustment
I have the bilstein 5100s for my 04 runner but am still looking for front coils. I understand that it says to 02 but I was wondering if these will still work for a 2.5” lift on my rig?
- Is there a left and right side specific coil? Do you get the driver side lean? I am putting these on a 98 4runner
Q Is there a left and right side specific coil? Do you get the driver side lean? I am putting these...... Read more answer nowA I am looking for the same answers also if there is a specific way the perch pads have to face for clocking the springA After installing them, there does not seem to be a side specific spring. I used with tundra 5100 and will move to 2nd perch. I don’t think perch pads matter, but I read to point the very end of bottom of the spring into the frame. prevents springs from catching on the knuckle