ARB Old Man Emu 3-4″ Rear Lift Extended Length Nitrocharger Sport Race Shocks For 1990-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 80/100/105 (Front Live Axle ONLY)
ARB Old Man Emu 3-4″ Rear Lift Extended Length Nitrocharger Sport Race Shocks For 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 80/100/105 (Front Live Axle ONLY)
Old Man Emu rear extended length Nitrocharger Sport Race shock. Setting the standard in ride comfort over any terrain and simply outperforming the competition. Properly valved for the harsh road conditions they will be required to work under.
-2850J/863J coils and extended length shocks should be installed together, although they do not comprise a kit. Fitment of extended length shocks requires mandatory installation of .75″ (20mm) front and 1.25″ (30mm) rear bump from bottoming out under full compression. These bump stop spacers are not available from OME and will need to be sourced by the installer.
•Position On Vehicle:Rear; With 3 To 4 Inch Lift
•Racing Application No Warranty Applies; Firmer Valving For Use With Heavy Rate Springs
- Engineered For Both On Road Drivability And Off Road Touring
- Durability Proven Under Extensive Laboratory And Outback Testing, Supported By Scientific Data Logging
- Instantaneously Adapts To The Terrain
- The Most Finely Tuned 4 × 4 Shock Absorber On The Market, With All Valving Work Carried Out In Australia By OME’s Ride Control Engineers
- Dramatically Improved Low And High Speed Control For Increased Comfort And Control Over All Road Surfaces
- Fully Compatible With OME’s Extensive Range Of Springs, Bushes And Hardware For A Complete Integrated 4WD Suspension System
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.