2.5″ Lift Rear Coils for Toyota Sequoia 2000-2007
2.5″ Lift Rear Coils for Toyota Sequoia 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
(2) Rear Medium Duty 2.5″ Lift coils for 2000-2007 Sequoia
ARB 2862 coils (2)
Rate is 220 lbs and factory is 190 lbs. Coils will get about 10% increase on payload capacity
***Rear coils will not work with vehicles with factory airbags without custom modifications.
Questions and answers of the customers
Can the 5100 0-1” lift shocks be paired w these coils for a 03 Sequoia ? If not, what shock do u recommend
- I have already purchased these shock but I have not used them yet. Why does it say on the sticker that is on the springs 862X. I thought these were 2862. I just noticed that.
- I just purchased these a while back but have not installed them yet. there are stickers on both of them marked A and B. One of them is slightly taller than the other. Which one goes on the passenger and driver. Does it matter. Thanks
- how come no sale for black friday?
Q how come no sale for black friday? answer nowA Hi We plan to make discounts on Black Friday, but we can think of a small discount for you today
Are these better for towing?
Q Are these better for towing? answer nowA Better than stock, yes, bur longer rear shocks needed
Would these fit for the 4600? Im looking for coil springs to compensate for the weight Im adding for the 4600 instead of the oem that comes on my 02 sequoia.
- Which Bilstein 5100s (part number) pair with these coil springs for a 2003 Toyota Sequoia?
Q Which Bilstein 5100s (part number) pair with these coil springs for a 2003 Toyota Sequoia? answer nowA Bilsteins will be too short, longer shocks needed * * * https://www.suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytecs-boss-reservoir-1-3-rear-lift-shocks-2003-2018-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/ * * * https://www.suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytec-boss-rear-1-3-inch-lift-shocks-for-2007-2015-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/
Need the custom conversion kit to go from air bag suspension to coil
Q Need the custom conversion kit to go from air bag suspension to coil answer nowA Unfortunately we have no such kit for 1st gen Sequoia
Will they work with factory 3rd row seats and tow package
Q Will they work with factory 3rd row seats and tow package answer nowA Yes they Will Work if you have rear coil suspension not Air leveling suspension
What is required to install these on a Sequoia that has the air suspension? Do you sell a conversion kit? Can you just use one of the Toyota spring insulators to hold it?
- Are these same ride height as stock? What is the weight capacity on these
Q Are these same ride height as stock? What is the weight capacity on theseThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now