FOX Perf 0-2 Front Lift Shocks 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner 2WDSale!
FOX 2.0 Performance IFP 0-2 Front Lift Shocks 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner 2WD
Includes: 2 Front Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Application Specific Adjustable 3.0 Racing Spring
- Redundant Sealing System, Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory And 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Top Mount
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 22.225 Inch
- Compressed Length: 17.55 Inch
- Part: 985-02-003
- Front Lift: 0|0.5|1|1.5|2
- Important fitment note:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.