OME Rear Greaseable Shackles (No Lift) 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
OME Rear Greaseable Shackles (No Lift) 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
OME greasable shackles and pins for leaf spring bushes make the messy and time consuming task of bush lubrication incredibly fast and easy. By greasing the shackle pin, friction is greatly reduced, and so is the operating temperature, ensuring longevity of the bush.
- Unique, easy bolt together assembly eliminates ‘out of angle shackle pin to side plate’ problems commonly associated with press fit assemblies
- Each pin has two grease outlet holes to guarantee maximum grease coverage between the shackle pin and the spring bush
- Heat treated pins ensure long pin life under heavy loads and off road conditions
- Side plates are zinc plated for protection against corrosion
- Complete kit includes a pair of shackles and greaseable bolts.
- Kit does not lift the vehicle.
- For use with OME CS046R Dakar leaf springs only.
Note: Requires Old Man Emu bushing part number OMESB121 if you do not already have them or require replacement bushings.
Questions and answers of the customers
I'm a bit confused as to what these actually will and will not fit. Description says they fit 95-04 Tacoma but only fit with the CSO46R Springs. However, the CSO46R Springs only fits 98-04 Tacoma. What gives?
I'm ultimately looking for shackles for the CSO19R on a 97 Tacoma.
Q I'm a bit confused as to what these actually will and will not fit. Description says they fit 95-...... Read more answer nowA The spring (CSO46R Springs) has smaller eyelets than the OEM Tacoma springs, I believe these will work still. I'm in no way a pro but the only issue id see is if you had CSO46R Springs and you were trying to reuse bushings, otherwise the shackles should fit the same.
I have the OME Dakar leaf pack, these shackles are for that right?
Q I have the OME Dakar leaf pack, these shackles are for that right? answer nowA Yes, they will work