ICON 0-1.5″ Lift Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks for 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WDSale!
ICON 0-1.5″ Lift Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Part: 56502R (old: 56501R/56502R)
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- Application-specific reservoir mounting hardware
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- 100% revalveable
- 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
Would these give me more travel than my 5100s on my 03 Tacoma 4×4? Makes me wonder with the rear 5100s rated for up to 3in of lift and these with only 1.5in of lift... I'm running the Icon 1.5in AALs if that matters.
Q Would these give me more travel than my 5100s on my 03 Tacoma 4×4? Makes me wonder with the rear ...... Read more answer nowA If you are using 1.5in AALs then these shocks will work for you. These shocks for 1.5 ″ lift. These shocks are slightly higher in quality than 5100 and should work longer.