Total Chaos UCA for Toyota Tacoma 2005-2023
Total Chaos UCA for Tacoma 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Part: TC 96504
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE
- TC includes 3/4″ chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- Heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber. Shipped preset to O.E. location.
- Designed for vehicles with a 6″ or higher drop bracket lift kit.
- * Not compatible with Tuff Country lift kit.
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
I'm want to run 35inch tires on my 08 tacoma have a 6 inch bds lift fox shocks having alingment trouble as well ? The 96504 a good choice?
- What is the specs and dimension of the bolt for uniball?
Q What is the specs and dimension of the bolt for uniball? answer nowA Unfortunately we don't have those dimensions.
These comes in pairs?
Q These comes in pairs? answer nowA Right, in pairs
Would this still work with a 6 inch rough country lift?
Q Would this still work with a 6 inch rough country lift? answer nowA It's for stock height - or up to 3'' suspension lift, haven't tested it with RoughCountry
Do you guys offer a military discount?
Q Do you guys offer a military discount? answer nowA Unfortunatelly this item can't be sold with a discount - have almost zero margin on it