ReadyLift 2.75″ Lift Kit for a 2005-2016 2WD 5Lug Tacoma
ReadyLift 2.75″ Lift Kit for a 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 2WD 5Lug Tacoma
ReadyLIFT® is proud to be one of the first companies to offer a mild lift/leveling kit for the popular Toyota Tacoma 5-lug 2wd trucks. Since 2005, this economy level Tacoma easily identified by the 5-lug bolt pattern has not had many aftermarket lift kits available to lift the truck and add more aggressive tires. The ReadyLift® Suspension 2005-2016 Toyota Tacoma 5-lug SST kit (P/N 69-5510) consists of ReadyLift’s Smart Strut Technology steel front strut spacers along with a rear lifting add-a-leaf which allows the owner to be able to install a larger 31-inch diameter tire.
ReadyLIFT® Leveling and SST Lift systems not only transform trucks like the Tacoma into taller, better looking vehicle, but they also provide a more commanding view of the road. Mild kits from ReadyLift® Suspension Inc., the leader in suspension leveling systems, are the most economical and safe method of altering vehicle ride height, which also allows the consumer to upgrade his tires to a preferred larger size. Nothing looks better than a truck fit with an aggressive stance and that is exactly what ReadyLift® Smart Suspension Systems (SST) provide!
Professional installation time is estimated at two to three hours. An alignment will be necessary upon completion of installing the kit. Like all other ReadyLift kits, the 2005-2016 Tacoma SST Lift Kit is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Watch Installation Video
ReadyLIFT® 69-5510 Features
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift – GuaranteedPopular wheel and tire sizes used for this vehicle are 16×8, (4.5″ backspacing) and 31” tires (245/75R16). For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
Be sure to check out the Video Section for a step-by-step video installation instruction on installing the ReadyLift 66-5510 kit.
Max Lift 2.75-in Max Tire Diameter 31-in Toyota Tacoma 5-lug SST Lift Kit
Questions and answers of the customers
So I already have a small leveling kit on my tacoma, can I still put this on top of that for the extra height?
- So my truck is 5 Lug 2007 Tacoma. Stock...if I buy this Lift Kit. I can put on 31x10.5x15r tires? Also which shocks should I buy once it’s lifted ?
- Hi, I am looking at the 2.75” lift for a 5-lug toyota tacoma and am wondering if I could clear a 265/75/r16 tire. The description says that the truck could clear 245/75/16s with the lift, but when I compare my current tire size to a 265/75/r16 tire in a size calculator, it tells me that the tire is almost precisely 2.75” larger in diameter. Is the lift a 1:1 clearance like that or am I mistaken? If the problem is with the width of a 265/75/r16 tire then could I clear that size if I used spacers to widen my tire stance? Sorry for all the questions, just don’t want to throw away a bunch of money on tires that i can’t clear!