OME 2″ Lift Rear Leaf Springs Set for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
OME 2.5″ Lift Rear Leaf Springs for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Part Number EL111R (old: EL095R)
2″ lift complete rear Old Man Emu Dakar springs priced as a pair (2), with bushings (OMESB108 x 2).
**Also requires new longer rear U-bolts, not included
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed fitter for further information.
Questions and answers of the customers
I have 3” leaf springs in the rear. What kind of shocks should I use for the front and rear for my 2012 Tacoma double cab 4x4? Do I need any shim for the pinion angle or front differential drop?
- Would these work well with the bilstein 5100 standard length for the rear of a 2015 Toyota Tacoma ShortBed?
- Would these springs work ok as a direct replacement of stock leafs? My truck always has around 500 pounds in the back with a camper shell and gear. My stock leafs are starting to sag but I dont want a lift at all. Would all the weight I have level out these shocks?
- Is this a medium load leaf spring set?
Q Is this a medium load leaf spring set? answer nowA yes, those are medium load
Do these increase the payload?
Q Do these increase the payload? answer nowA No , payload is limited by the truck manufacturer. These springs will behave well under 300lbs of payload, they are stronger than stock
How many leafs are in the leaf pack
Q How many leafs are in the leaf pack answer nowA The "light" duty EL095R seems to be the equivalent to the CS047R with the 3rd leaf removed. This pack has 6 leafs, 4 main leafs, and 2 overload leafs.
Are the stock weight capacity springs more heavy duty than factory springs with an added leaf?
Q Are the stock weight capacity springs more heavy duty than factory springs with an added leaf? answer nowA Weight capacity is the same
Why are these labeled 2” AND 2.5” ? A half inch is a big deal in this application.
Q Why are these labeled 2” AND 2.5” ? A half inch is a big deal in this application. answer nowA Manufacturer tells that estimated lift is 50mm but as it may vary from truck to truck especially comparing to sagged leafs it can give slightly more.
What size lift block would I need with these for a 6" lift on my 2011 Toyota Tacoma?
Q What size lift block would I need with these for a 6" lift on my 2011 Toyota Tacoma? answer nowA Do you have 6'' in the front? or in the rear? in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.suspensionlifts.com/level.png
I have a 2017 toyota tacoma trd sport 4x4 the stock leaf spring are weak ..so will like to switch it to OME 2″ Lift with 661LB weight Rear Springs for 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma what else do I need to change it bushings and what size of u bolt I need.? Do I need the driveshaft carrier bearing drop kit If i am only doing the rear and not the front .i also know the rear will gain 2" high and what type of shock i need. Please let me know so i can go ahead and place the order. Thanks
Q I have a 2017 toyota tacoma trd sport 4x4 the stock leaf spring are weak ..so will like to switch...... Read more answer nowA Diff drop kit is needed for front lift, For the rear lift you'll need longer shocks * * * https://www.suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/
Can They be adjusted to the Stock original height?
Q Can They be adjusted to the Stock original height? answer nowA Hello This Rear Leaf Springs is designed for 2 inches. If you need stock height then we would advise you to take Rear Leaf Springs to stock height
does this product have bushings pressed into the fixed side?
Q does this product have bushings pressed into the fixed side? answer nowA The bushings come separately
How do these compare to this set of springs SKU: 2xCS047R-2xOMESB108
Q SKU: IRON-TOY066B How do these compare to this set of springs SKU: 2xCS047R-2xOMESB108
Will these fit a 2017 Tacoma.
Q Will these fit a 2017 Tacoma.
Do you need to worry about extending rear brake lines with this lift? Also, would you recommend this if I currently have this kit in the front? https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/ome-suspension-lift-kit/
- I am currently running these leafs on my 2010 Tacoma. The previous owner had 5100 shocks put on front and rear. The rear shocks part number is f4-be5-c478-t0. So I need to upgrade to a longer version for the rear or is this fine?
Q I am currently running these leafs on my 2010 Tacoma. The previous owner had 5100 shocks put on f...... Read more answer nowA You need longer rear shocksA I have a set of 5100's with an AAL and need will be buying these leaf springs. From my research, I believe it is the 5125 Bilstein. One model offers 0-2" and one model offers 0-3" which the latter being the set I will end up buying. I wish I would have thought about upgrading my springs before I bought the 5100's. Haven't gotten confirmation in that and maybe the admin can do that? Cheers!A You may use - https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/ome-60091-rear-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/ or https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-05-15/toytec-boss-rear-shocks-2005-2014-tacoma-00-06-tundra/
What size u bolt will we need? Do you have a part number?
Q What size u bolt will we need? Do you have a part number? answer nowA
These are what you need: https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/other/arb-ome-7-5-u-bolts-dakar-springs/