Superlift 2.5″ Dual Rate Coil Lift Kit For 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door
Superlift 2.5″ Dual Rate Coil Lift Kit For 2018, 2019, 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door
- This is a complete 2.5” lift kit for the 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door, including Rubicon
- This kit lifts includes the front coil springs 2.5 inch springs and the rear 2 inch springs for a more level stance.
- Location specific dual rate coil springs, compression stop spacers, shock extension brackets or Fox Shocks or King Shocks, sway bar links, and all hardware specific for the 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door models including Rubicon
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
The all-new Shadow Shock Series is here from Superlift. All Jeep Wrangler JL now feature this all-new modern gas charged twin-tube shock
Superlift’s all-new Dual Rate Coil Springs 2.5 inch lift kits for the 2018-2020 Wrangler JL 2 Door, including Rubicon, is the first 2.5 inch lift kit on the market with replacement dual rate coil springs that are location specific. This kit now features the all-new SHADOW SERIES SHOCK.
The all-new SHADOW SERIES SHOCK is a modern twin-tube GAS charged, steel grey slim body shock that gives your Jeep Wrangler JL the ride it deserves without breaking the bank. This all-new shock is Modern slim body twin-tube yet provides quality ride on-road while performing in off-road conditions that traditional twin-tube shocks don’t.
Through specialized testing, Superlift’s engineers determined that the same coil spring rate cannot be used side to side. These all-new dual rate coil springs and shocks will provide excellent ride quality on-road while allowing more extension for off-road use. Also these dual rate coil springs and shocks are designed to provide an even stance and long lasting durability.
Superlift’s all new Dual Rate coil springs will give your Jeep Wrangler JL the ride, stance, and durability it desires. Each Dual rate coil features a transition of two rate ranges that give you that ultimate ride on pavement with the flexibility and durability of off-road performance.
To complement these new dual rate JL coil springs, the kit also includes lower link arms, front track bar bracket, Shadow Series Shocks, compression stop spacers, and extended sway bar links.
- Location Specific Dual Rate Coil Springs
- Shadow Series Shocks by Superlift
- Compression Stop Spacers
- Extended Sway Bar Links
- Adds clearance for 35-37” tires
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Backed by our LIFT FORCE Warranty – Supplemental Powertrain Warranty
- Better On-Road and Off-Road Ride Quality
- More Extension in Off-Road Use
- Jeep remains level on all 4 corners
- Provides maximum amount of extension travel without drive shaft bind
- Compression stop spacers prevent tire rub under full compression
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17×9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
|37 x 12.5 – Rubicon Only||17×9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
|37 x 12.5 – Rubicon Only||18 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
|37 x 12.5 – Rubicon Only||20 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.