PLEASE READ ALL WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICIES PRIOR TO ORDERING
BY PLACING YOUR ORDER, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND POLICIES
- All non-branded products carry a warranty from the original manufacture. Some of the products SuspensionLifts.com sells may be covered under specific manufacturers’ warranty(s) and may require warranty claim through the manufacturer by the end user.
This information can be found on each manufactures web site for the product you have purchased from us.
- SuspensionLifts.com will not warranty any product for:
Finish, Alterations, Modifications, Corrosion and/or improper installation.
- SuspensionLifts.com will not consider for warranty any product that has any signs of off road abuse or Racing.
- SuspensionLifts.com ‘s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at SuspensionLifts.com discretion. Any costs of removal and all shipping costs of defective parts back to us are not covered under this warranty and will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- SuspensionLifts.com reseves the right to final warranty or Non warranty decisions on all products we sell.
- SuspensionLifts.com will not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including but not limited to claims for delay, loss of profits, use, time or labor.
- Items that are subject to wear are not considered defective when worn and are not covered.
- The proper fitment and application of all parts is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer regardless of any recommendation by SuspensionLifts.com website, employee’s or any other online information.
- We try to provide as much information as possible about products on our website, some of the information is provided by other manufacturers and we will not be held liable for the accuracy of such information, we do not guarantee all website information is 100% accurate. The information on the website is subject to change including the range of specifications without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may very.
- SuspensionLifts.com assumes no responsibility for any damages, to person, property, or any other sort incurred as a result of the use, misuse, misunderstanding, inaccuracy or incompleteness of any instructions or the products to which they may directly or indirectly pertain.
- All stated lift amounts are approximate and will vary between different years and models, due to variables we do not guarantee lift heights.
- Bilstein shocks within the coil over carry a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase to the original owner for shocks Bilstein deems to be under warranty. Signs of misuse or abuse will void your warranty.
Items that are subject to wear are not considered defective when worn and are not covered. Coil over take-apart shocks are considered a serviceable shock with a one year warranty on leakage only.
More info about Bilstein USA Warranty on 5100,5125, and 5150 shocks can be found here:
Returns / Refunds
– SuspensionLifts.com WILL NOT GIVE A REFUND ON ANY PARTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PRE – APPROVED. We require that you submit a return request online: https://suspensionlifts.com/returns
. NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY PARTS RETURNED WITHOUT AN APPROVED RA# INSIDE THE PACKAGE YOU ARE RETURNING TO US
- RMA must be requested up to 30 days after the item is delivered. Any RMA requested after the 30 day cutoff will be declined.
- Item cannot be installed or attempted to be installed, and must be returned in perfect sellable condition in order to receive the full credit.
- Item must be received by us up to 30 days after the RMA is requested.
- Incorrect/damaged merchandise MUST be reported 3 days after receiving the item.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges associated with the returned item.
- All return merchandise must be insured for/or greater than the original purchase price at customer’s price to cover the entire contents of the products and packaging. Products damaged during the return ship process back to our warehouse are the full responsibility of the customer and the shipping company in which the customer chooses.
- Any and all return requests will be handled at the discretion of SuspensionLifts.com
- Coilover assembly fee option (if selected) is non-refundable
- All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee including any actual shipping charges that we paid. If you purchased a product with free shipping and want to return it you will receive a refund of a total minus 15% restocking AND minus actual shipping charge.
Canceled or Changed orders
- If you need to cancel the order simply either contact us via https://suspensionlifts.com/contact-us/ contact form or respond to an email with order confirmation or respond to a text message if you sign up to receive text message order updates.
- Due to COVID-19 and limited stock we allow 10 min window to cancel the order. If you request cancelation of the order 10 in after the order was placed then we will do our best to cancel and if we can’t cancel we can attempt to reroute it back, which will incur additional costs to you. If you do not see a tracking number online it does not mean that the order has not shipped yet. It simply means that we have not uploaded it yet to the web-site.
- Orders that are canceled after they are processed and packaged for shipment will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Packages that are refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 15% restocking fee and all return shipping fees will be deducted from return credit.
- Orders that need to be changed (excluding substitutions for back orders and orders that have not yet been processed) will be subject to a $25 intercept fee as well as an additional 24 hour order delay. The $25 intercept fee includes orders that have been built (coil overs), orders that are already on the table, orders that have been boxed, and orders that are on the pallet.
- If the order has already shipped there will be a $12 fee for each box, as well as any shipping charges accrued.
By clicking the Place order button you are authorizing the above total to be billed to your card and the sale is final, NO CREDITS OR CHANGES CAN BE APPLIED ONCE YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED.
We accept most major credit card companies- Visa, MasterCard. We also accept PayPal payments and wire transfers. All PayPal Accounts MUST have a verified shipping and billing address and we will ONLY ship to this address. International PayPal transactions will be accepted with enough proof of legitimacy of the buyer.
All gift cards issued by a major Credit Card Company must be registered to your actual shipping address or our system will not accept them.
Please make sure your current billing address is current with your Credit Card Company or bank prior to ordering with us.
If your current credit card billing address does not match the address you used to place the order on our website or over the phone, a pending transaction may be posted to your account until your credit card company or bank has been notified of the declined transaction. The pending transaction may take 3-5 business days to be posted back to your account.
– We try our best to ship orders within 24-72 hours; most in stock parts ship the same day that the order is placed if before 2PM MST.
Most of our products on the web-site ship from Colorado and transit time may vary.
Here is a FedEx’ reference map to give you an idea on transit days:
[box type=”info”]FedEx 2Day option is a 2Day transit, meaning if you order something on Monday morning, you would get it on Wednesday. If you want something overnight, please contact us first.[/box]
If you need shipping quotes to Canada, Guam, Hawaii, please contact us with your zip code and part numbers and we will get back to you.
– SuspensionLifts.com will make NO guarantees on delivery date or shipping date regardless of shipping method selected. All shipping times do not include the day of the shipment, holidays, or weekends. Our business hours are Mon-Fri, 7am-3pm PST
– Some or all packages we ship may require a signature at the time of delivery. FedEx will make 3 attempts to deliver your package. If on the 3rd attempt no one is available to sign for the package, it will be returned to us. You will be responsible for all return shipping to SuspensionLifts.com and any charges to re-ship the package back to you.
— SHIPMENTS TO APO OR FPO ADDRESSES WILL HAVE TO BE COORDINATED BEFOREHAND IN ORDER TO CALCULATE TOTAL SHIPPING— We do take international orders and ship them from a separate warehouse which might take additional days to ship. For all international orders we use USPS: Express Mail Service. For most of the international orders we require a wire transfer to be done in order to proceed.
— FRAUD —
– We have many procedures in place to help protect you and ourselves against fraud. SuspensionLifts.com does not keep any credit card info on file at any time. We also work closely with local and international law enforcement agencies to help prosecute all fraud cases. ALL FRAUD CASES WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THEIR LEGAL LIMITS.
Some orders may be held and not shipped if fraud is suspected.
— IMPORTANT WARNING ! —
Limitation of Liability
Installation of a lift kit or “lifting components” will raise the center of gravity on the vehicle which the kit/components are installed and they will make the vehicle more likely to tip over when turning, or when driving on sloping terrain. Wider wheels with more offset, and wider tires should be installed on any lifted vehicle to minimize rollover
The driver of any vehicle with lifting components/kits must drive the vehicle more carefully, and must avoid quick or sharp turns.
Installers, owners, and operators must follow instructions and warnings exactly to avoid damage to the vehicle, other property, or serious bodily injury or death to oneself or others
The user is knowingly modifying the suspension system of the vehicle in which any suspension modifications are made, and assumes liability for any damage it could cause.
Improper installation or misuse of products could result in property damage, injury, or death to the driver, passenger, or bystanders
SuspensionLifts.com will not be liable for ANY damages resulting from, or caused by the installation of lift kits, or any other products sold.
— New Car Warranty Information —
You want to upgrade your vehicle with aftermarket equipment, but you’re worried about putting the vehicle’s warranty at risk. It’s no wonder. How many times have you heard someone at a automobile dealership say that unless the dealer installs your aftermarket equipment you will automatically void your new car warranty? This common misconception has been repeated often enough to be widely believed – though it is completely false.
Dealers don’t like warranty work, because it pays less than normal repair work. By promoting the myth that aftermarket equipment automatically voids warranties, some dealers avoid such low-paying work. Instead, they attempt to charge customers the prime service rate for work which is rightfully done under warranty.
Most vehicle owners are not aware they are protected by federal law: the Magnuson-Moss Warranty – Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act of 1975. Under the Magnuson-Moss Act, aftermarket equipment which improves performance does not void a vehicle manufacturer’s original warranty, unless the warranty clearly and conspicuously states that aftermarket equipment voids the warranty. Most states have warranty statutes, as well. Which provide further protections for vehicle owners.
In other words, that means a dealer can’t wiggle out of his legal warranty obligation merely because you install aftermarket equipment. To find out if any aftermarket equipment automatically voids your vehicle’s warranty, check the owner’s manual. It is likely the language you are looking for appears under a heading such as “What Is Not Covered” Although the language seems negative, remember your vehicle manufacturer is simply saying he does not cover the aftermarket products themselves. He is not saying that the products would void the vehicle warranty.
VEHICLE DEALERS OBLIGATIONS:
Suppose your modified vehicle needs repairs while still under warranty. Without analyzing the true cause of the problem, the dealer attempts to deny warranty coverage. He made his decision simply based on the fact that you’ve installed aftermarket equipment – a convenient way to dodge low-paying warranty work.
An example of how ridiculous this can get is the man who was denied warranty coverage by a dealer on his power door locks, because he had improved his exhaust system! Sounds nuts? It really happened – because that man did not know his rights and challenge the dealer’s decision.
Fact: A dealer must prove – not just say – that aftermarket equipment caused the need for repairs before he can deny warranty coverage on that basis.
Point out to the dealer the provision of the Magnuson-Moss Act- Require that he explain to you how the aftermarket equipment caused the problem. If he can’t – or his explanation sounds questionable – it is your legal right to demand he comply with the warranty.
Fact: If you are still being unfairly denied warranty coverage, there is recourse. The Federal Trade Commission, which administers the Magnuson-Moss Act, monitors compliance with warranty issues. Direct complaints to the FTC at (202) 326-3128.
This is the actual language of the act:
No warrantor of a consumer product may condition his written or implied warranty of such product on the consumer’s using, in connection with such product, any article or service (other than article or service provided without charge under the terms of the warranty) which is identified by brand, trade, or corporate name; except that the prohibition of this sub-section may be waived by the Commission if:
1. the warrantor satisfies the Commission that the warranted product will function properly only if the article or service so identified is used in connection with the warranted product, and
2. the Commission finds that such a waiver is in the public interest.
The district courts of the United States shall have jurisdiction of any action brought by the Attorney General (in his capacity as such), or by the Commission by any of its attorneys designated by it for such purpose, to restrain (A) any warrantor from making a deceptive warranty with respect to a consumer product, or (B) any person from failing to comply with any requirement imposed on such person or pursuant to this chapter or from violating any prohibition contained in this chapter.
— MAGNUSON MOSS WARRANTY ACT —
US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) . For best results, consider working with performance-oriented dealerships with a proven history of working with customers. If your vehicle manufacturer fails to honor emission/warranty claims, contact EPA at (202) 260-2080 or www.epa.gov
. If federal warranty protection is denied, contact the FTC at (202) 326-3128 or www.ftc.gov