SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit 2020-2022 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit 2020, 2021, 2022 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD Bilstein Shocks
What is this?
- This is a complete 6” lift kit for the 2020-2022 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD
- Provides 6” of Lift height
- Does not fit Dually models
- Does not work with Magnetic Ride Control Models
- Does Not work with Factory Wheels
What does it include?
- Steering knuckles, crossmembers, “No Drop” torsion bar brackets, bump stops, belly pan, brakeline brackets, front sway bar links, Front shock extensions and rear Shocks or Front and Rear Bilstein Shocks 5100 Series Shocks, and all hardware specific
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift’s 6 Inch Lift kit for the 2020-2021 Silverado and Sierra 2500HD and 3500 HD utilizes a “NO DROP” Torsion Bar relocation bracket that keeps the torsion bar crossmember raised up and in the stock location. This design maximizes ground clearance at the frame for a clean look and prevents damaging the torsion bar assembly while off-roading. Precision CNC Machines Steering Knuckles and heavy duty lower control arm crossmembers insure your Silverado or Sierra will have and maintain perfect alignment specifications.
This Kit features the following Shock options: Shadow Shocks (Rear Only) or Front and Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks.
The rear lift is achieved with a heavy duty fabricated rear block. The primary axle u-bolts are captured in the upper and lower plates with the secondary u-bolts attached to the OE leaf Spring to reduce pinion wrap. Fully functional, axle mounted, compression stop system prevents over compression.
This kit includes steering knuckles, crossmembers, torsion bar brackets, front sway bar links, belly pan, brake line brackets, bump stops, rear block kit and shocks. All required parts are included to make sure your Silverado or Sierra handles and performs just like a stock truck!
Superlift’s 6-inch 2020-2021 GM 2500|3500 HD UCA Lift kit is an installer friendly and is backed by a lifetime warranty and Lift Force supplemental powertrain warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Superlift Shocks (Rear Only) or Front and Rear Bilstein 5100
- Adds Clearance for 37 Inch diameter Tires
- Maximum Ground Clearance
- Rear lift is achieved with Block and & U-bolt Kit
- “No Drop” Torsion Bar Brackets
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- Compatible with Factory Stabilitrac® and Anti-skid control features (No Problem or irritating dash lights)
- No Excessive Ball Joint or Steering Components
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||5″||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 8 to 9 Hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
- DOES NOT FIT DUALLY MODELS
- DOES NOT WORK WITH FACTORY WHEELS
- DOES NOT FIT ‘MAGNARIDE’ MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL MODELS
- GAS MODELS MAY REQUIRE EXHAUST MODIFICATION FOR FRONT DRIVESHAFT CLEARANCE
- **Due to the differences in manufacturing and dimensions in the Silverado vs Sierra, it is highly recommended that all tire and wheel combinations should be test fitted prior to installation
- **Due to GM larger Front brakes on the 2020-2021, Check with Aftermarket wheel manufacturer for wheel compatibility on 2020-2021 vehicles.
- 2020-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2020-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2020-2022 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2020-2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.