ReadyLift Xtreme-duty Upper Control Arms for 2011-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 HD
ReadyLift Xtreme-duty Upper Control Arms for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 HD
The ReadyLIFT 44-3100 Extreme-Duty Upper Control Arms for 2011-2019 GM 2500/3500 HD trucks uses our time-tested fabricated steel design technology. Laser cut and CNC bent .125 4130 chromoly plate steel precision construction creates an incredibly strong package engineered to be used on lifted trucks with 2″-8″ of lift from qualified ReadyLIFT lift kits. The critical pivot points are maintenance-free and extremely durable for long-lasting use. Our 1-ton spring loaded HD series ball joints maintain the factory driving experience and can take a beating from the excessive weight of heavy aftermarket wheels and tires. To protect the joint from nasty road debris such as salt and sand, our arms include CNC machined billet aluminum caps which helps extend the life of the ball joints. Frame side pivots feature our proprietary new TCT bushings which are self-lubricating and engineered to last. These new bushing include “side biter” washers to aid in maintaining alignment settings. The free-floating bushing design eliminates friction which is the most common culprit of traditional bushing failure. Each ReadyLIFT Extreme-Duty Upper Control Arm features a rugged Anthracite Gray powder coat finish along with stainless steel ReadyLIFT brand arm badge. These new arms are sure to start a new revolution in upper control arm expectations. Now is your chance to be the first to offer them to your customers who really do need a better UCA! Note: NOT FOR USE ON STOCK RIDE HEIGHT TRUCKS or 5-6″ lift kits 44-3050 or 44-3052 Features & Benefits: Correct ball joint pivot angle for lifted or leveled applications.
- Tab and slot boxed 4130 chromoly plate steel design increases overall strength and durability.
- Stronger and longer lasting outer and inner pivots.
- New Heavy-Duty spring loaded ball joint for maximum long-lasting durability!
- New ReadyLIFT TCT (Terrain Control Technology) pivots are maintenance free and self lubricating.
- TCT pivots include a new “free float” inner bushing with “side biter” washers.
- Includes a CNC machined billet aluminum cover cap to protect the ball joint from road debris.
- Can be used on 2011-2019 MY GM 2500/3500HD trucks with 2″-8″ of front lift from qualified ReadyLIFT lift kits. NOT FOR USE ON STOCK RIDE HEIGHT TRUCKS.
- Tough Anthracite Gray powder coat
- Durable Grade 8 hardware.
- No major modifications required to install.
- Ride Quality Note: When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer’s construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 10-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience
Tire Size Note: ReadyLIFT wheel and tire fitment recommendations are typically based on Wheel Pros wheels and Nitto tires. Due to product differences among tire manufacturers, tire specifications and dimensions including, but limited to, overall diameter, rolling diameter, tread width, aspect ratio, lug pattern, sidewall construction and inflation pressure, will vary meaningfully by tire and wheel manufacturer. Every tire and wheel combination should be test fit prior to installation. Consult your local installer to learn more about the right tire fitment for your application.
SAEJ2492 WARNING: By installing this product, you acknowledge that the suspension of this vehicle has been modified. As a result, this vehicle may handle differently than factory-equipped vehicles. As with any vehicle, extreme care must be used to prevent loss of control or rollover during sharp turns or abrupt maneuvers. Always wear seat belts, and drive safely, recognizing that reduced speeds and specialized driving techniques may be required. Failure to drive this vehicle safely may result in serious injury or death. Do not drive this vehicle unless you are familiar with its unique handling characteristics and are confident of your ability to maintain control under all driving conditions. Some modifications (and combinations of modifications) are not recommended and may not be permitted in your state. Consult your owner’s manual, the instructions accompanying this product, and state laws before undertaking these modifications. You are responsible for the legality and safety of the vehicle you modify using these components.INSTALLATION ALIGNMENT NOTE: Your vehicle may require alignment after product installation. You may incur additional costs to align the vehicle.INSTALLATION HEADLAMP AIM NOTE: In addition to your vehicle alignment, for your safety and others, it is necessary to check and adjust your vehicle headlamps for proper aim and alignment after product installation. You may incur additional costs to adjust the headlamp system.INSTALLATION ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS (ADAS) NOTE: If your vehicle is equipped with active or passive safety/collision monitoring and/or assistance/avoidance systems including, but not limited to, camera- or radar/sonar-based systems, check and adjust your vehicle’s systems for proper aim and function after product installation. In some instances, your vehicle may require OEM dealer service tools and factory-trained technicians to re-calibrate ADAS. You may incur additional costs to adjust ADAS systems.
DO IT YOURSELF: Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.