Fox Coil-over IFP 0-2″ Front Lift Shocks for 2007-2023 Chevy Silverado 1500Sale!
Fox Coil-over IFP 0-2″ Front Lift Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500
Part: 2 of 985-02-018 (old part:983-02-086)
From the finish line at the Indy 500 to the deserts of Dakar, FOX coil-over shocks have proven themselves as winners year after year. FOX engineers work only with the best spring manufacturers to develop winning spring/shock combinations. Whether you are upgrading your daily driver or building an unlimited trophy truck, FOX has a coil-over shock to fit your needs.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Durable Zinc Plated Seamless Alloy Body. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- Industry Leading 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel Shaft
- ORB O-Ring Port Fittings Deliver A Superior Seal
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon Lined Heat Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System And Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty, 90 Day Valving Warranty
Extended: 19.510 Inch ; Collapsed: 14.880 Inch ; Travel: 4.630000000000001
Top Mount: 0-2 ; Bottom Mount: Eyelet
Part: 985-02-018 (old: 983-02-086)
Series: 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP
Note: w/ Factory Steel Arms
Questions and answers of the customers
Can I just install these on my stock 2013 Chevy Silverado, no Lift, without adjusting anything?
Q Can I just install these on my stock 2013 Chevy Silverado, no Lift, without adjusting anything?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Do these come set at stock oem height? If they are can they be set to 0 inch lift before they are shipped?
- It is a 2014 four wheel drive
Q It is a 2014 four wheel drive answer nowA Yes, it is for 2007-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Upper Mounting Type: Stud Lower Mounting type: Eyelet Front/Rear Drop (IN): 0 To 2 Inch Lift Extended Height (IN): 18.960 Inch Compressed Height (IN): 14.890 Inch
My stock struts do not have the eyelet at the. ottom. Will these come with an adapter to be able to bolt to the lower control arm?