Zone Offroad 4″ Leaf Spring Mini-Packs Lift Kit 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD
Zone Offroad 4″ Leaf Spring Mini-Packs Lift Kit 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Ford Excursion 4WD
It’s time to upgrade your Excursion! The revolutionary new Zone 4″ lift kit system features new front leaf spring mini packs that are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. An adjustable track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized urethane bushings for long term performance. Optional ZONE shocks (choose from drop down) were custom valved to work perfectly with the new Zone leaf springs to increase off road performance while still offering unmatched on road ride quality. With the front replacement track bar and the rear block kit, this system is one of the easiest installations on the market for a 4″ system.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- New front leaf spring mini packs make for easy installation with an amazing ride
- Adjustable track bar to properly center the axle
- New front & Rear U-bolt with high nuts & washers
- Rear 3″ Block kit for easy installation
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks optional (choose from drop down)
- Models with rear CV driveshaft may experience drive line vibration
- Front and Rear driveshaft modification may be required
- Due to OE variances, you may need to change the rear block to level the truck.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2000 Ford Excursion 4WD
- 2001 Ford Excursion 4WD
- 2002 Ford Excursion 4WD
- 2003 Ford Excursion 4WD
- 2004 Ford Excursion 4WD
- 2005 Ford Excursion 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Leaf Spring Mini-Packs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Block
- Install Time Hrs: 7
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 16 X 10
- Back Spacing: 4″
- Max Tire Size: 33 X 12.50
Be the first to review “Zone Offroad 4″ Leaf Spring Mini-Packs Lift Kit 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD”
Questions and answers of the customers
Do you add to rear blocks or replace them?
Q Do you add to rear blocks or replace them?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Will this work with a 4wd 2003 7.3l diesel Excursion?
Q Will this work with a 4wd 2003 7.3l diesel Excursion? answer nowA Yes, it will work, if you have front leaf spring suspension
There are no reviews yet.