Bilstein 5160 0-2″ Rear lift shocks for 2004-2008 Ford F-150 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5160 0-2″ Rear lift shocks for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Ford F-150 4WD
Optional Reservoir Clamp: 11-176015
- Industry Leading Monotube Design
- Zinc Finish With Multi-Layer Unique BILSTEIN Coating For Extreme Protection
- Remote Reservoir Dramatically Increases Shock Oil Capacity For Even Greater Heat Dissipation And Damping Sensitivity
- Special Swivel Banjo Fittings Allow For 360 Degree Of Rotation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Be the first to review “Bilstein 5160 0-2″ Rear lift shocks for 2004-2008 Ford F-150 4WD”
Questions and answers of the customers
does this come with 1 shock or 2
Q does this come with 1 shock or 2 answer nowA
2 as pictured
There are no reviews yet.