Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks for 2009-2013 Ford F150 4WDSale!
Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks for 2009-2013 Ford F150 4WD
Fits Ford F150 4WD 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Part Number: 33-187501
Old Part Number: F4-BE5-G742-H0
Priced per set (2 rear shocks)
Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are high gas pressure monotube shocks designed specifically for lifted pickups, SUVs and Jeeps. The shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional street ride. (zinc-plated steel body, Triple-C-Technology coating )
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- Series: 5100 Series
- *Collapsed Length (IN): 17.68
- *Extended Length (IN): 28.9
- *Collapsed Length (MM): 449
- *Extended Length (MM): 734
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Reservoir: No
- Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
- Internal Design: Mono tube Boot Included: Yes
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
I am installing 5100 series rear shocks on my 2013 F150. Are the Boots on the shock installed up or down?
- Hi, I have a 2’ levelling kit in my 2010f150. 2’ disks in front and 2.5 blocks in back. What size rear shocks am I looking for?
- I bought a 2014 F150 FX4 with these on them(33-187501). Why does the description say for 09-13? Also, the rear has 2" blocks, and I plan on removing them to help level the truck. Does it matter if I leave these in when I bring the truck down to stock height as they are made for a lift according to the description. The previous owner installed them with the boot(or whatever the end with the black rubber stretchable tubing is called) up, but this makes the writing on the shocks upside down. Is this the correct way to install them or is it upside down? Thanks
Q I bought a 2014 F150 FX4 with these on them(33-187501). Why does the description say for 09-13? A...... Read more answer nowA Definitely these shocks 2ill fit 2014 by mountings, but direct fit shocks are slightly shorter and have some other settings * * * https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/ford/f150/bilstein-5100-0-1-rear-lift-shocks-2014-ford-f-150-4wd/ * * * As they are 0-1'' you may leave them on their pplace when removing 2'' blocks if you don't plan to push rear suspension to maximum collapse