Zone Offroad 4″ Radius Arm System Lift Kit 2008-2010 Ford F250/F350
Zone Offroad 4″ Radius Arm System Lift Kit 2008, 2009, 2010 Ford F250/F350
The new Zone Offroad 2008-10 Ford Super Duty 4″ radius arm suspension lift features tough replacment radius arms that are considerably stronger, made of 1/4″ steel, fully boxed, and utilizing large 2-1/2″, greasable urethane bushings. The arms bolt directly into the stock location, and position the axle for the proper caster and wheel location. The lower mount point at the axle utilizes our popular cam lock design, making it adjustable for 4″ or 6″ of lift. Engine specific front coil springs are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2″ solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer (hardness) urethane bushings for long term performance and improved handling. The system is comes with custom valved Zone hydraulic or choose to upgrade to the Nitro shocks for better towing and handling performance.
The rear is lifted with a 5″ block used to replace the factory block instead of stacking blocks. This system is also one of the easiest installations on the market becuase of the use of a front track bar and rear block kit. If you are looking to not only lift your Super Duty, but improve the looks, strength, and feel of your suspension, choose the Zone Offroad radius arms system.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front coil springs offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy that will not sag.
- 1/4″ boxed steel radius arms, utilizing 2 1/2″ greasable urethane bushings.
- 1-1/2″ Solid steel track bar featuing specifically engineered bushings.
- Yellow zinc plated front & rear u-bolts with high nuts & hardened washers.
- Rear 5″ block kit to eliminate the factory block – NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included.
- Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will typically result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, then a driveshaft alignment kit may be required. It is available in the optional accessories (part #F5401).
- Rear box kit not designed for dually models.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- 4″ System Only – Although rare, if your vehicle is equipped with both a stock 4″ rear block and a top mounted overload spring, four of u-bolt part number UBT4035 may be required.
- 6″ System Only – Although extremely rare, front drive line vibration may occur.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2008 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2009 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2010 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2008 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2009 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2010 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arm System
- Rear Lift Height: 5″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6 hrs
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
1 reviews with rating of 5 stars (1 of 1)(Show unfiltered results)
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.