ICON 2.5″ Lift Kit Stage 1 for 2017-2019 Ford F250/F350 4WDSale!
ICON 2.5″ Lift Kit Stage 1 for 2017, 2018, 2019 Ford F250/F350 4WD
This ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5” suspension system is a great way to level your 4WD 2017-UP Ford F250/350 Super Duty while drastically improving ride quality and performance. This entry level system is perfect for on-road and towing use, as well as mild off-road use like job site duty and washboard gravel roads. ICON’s Stage 1 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, alignment cams, and ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series front and rear shocks. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- Fits 2017-UP F250 / F350 4WD applications
- Approximately 25% increased front wheel travel over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Made in the USA
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5-9″ Wide, 5″ Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 35 x 12.50
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
62510 (QTY.1) | 05-UP FSD FRONT 2.5″ DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
66512 (QTY.2) | 05-17 FSD 4WD 2.5″ FRONT 2.0 VS IR
66516 (QTY.2) | 17-UP FSD REAR 0-2″ 2.0 VS IR
61111 | 17-UP FSD FRONT 2.5″ EXTENDED SS BRAKE LINE KIT
Questions and answers of the customers
Will this fit a 2019 Ford F-250SD 6.2 liter?
Q Will this fit a 2019 Ford F-250SD 6.2 liter?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Will this fit my 2020 f250 7.3l gas?
Q Will this fit my 2020 f250 7.3l gas? answer nowA officially no
Will this fit my 2020 f350 dually ?
Q Will this fit my 2020 f350 dually ? answer nowA yes ( as far as it is 4wd)