OME 2″ Lift Rear 2906 Coils for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
(2) Light Duty 2″ Lift OME 906 Rear Coils for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner.
A four-wheel drive equipped with an OME Suspension combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road or trail surface.
- 906 coils provide approximately 2 inches of lift for 96-02 4Runner. Normal (medium) load.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Durable powder coat finish
- Easy installation. Can directly replace the OE components, no custom installation required.
- Sold in pairs
Questions and answers of the customers
Will these fit a 2004 4Runner limited 4x4, V6? The label and description are different.
Q Will these fit a 2004 4Runner limited 4x4, V6? The label and description are different. answer nowA No Will fit for 1996 TO 2002 (USA MODEL)
Hi there!!! I have got a rear pair of 906 ome coil springs A and B. Which side does it mean??? Driver and passenger side??? Best regard Igor S.
- For a 98 2WD 4runner, would this help lift or even level out a saggy rear? I already have Bilstein 5100's(set to the highest setting) in the front with stock springs Lastly, what would be good replacement springs for the front in this same scenario?
- Will these pair perfectly with 4600s?
Q Will these pair perfectly with 4600s?
which setting on the bilstein 5100 when paired with 906 spring on 97 Limited
Q which setting on the bilstein 5100 when paired with 906 spring on 97 Limited answer nowA middle clip setting is usually used. In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.suspensionlifts.com/level.png
Can a 2 inch spring be paired with a 2.5 inch shock for the rear or do they have to match the exact numbers???
- will the bilstein 0-2 inch front shocks go inside my front coils and give a 2inch lift in the front without replacing front coils
- 2017 4 runner Sags in the back. Will OME 898 Coils correct?
Q 2017 4 runner Sags in the back. Will OME 898 Coils correct? answer nowA This coils will give you 2.5-3'' rear lift higher than stock. Longer rear shocks will be needed.
So if I use both front and rear bilstein B8 5100, and if I use stock coils for the front I would be able to get 2 inch lift? For the rear if I use these coils, then the stock height is now 2 inches?
- Do these increase the stock height of the vehicle almost 2" or are they just stock height? More than one review makes it seem like not much of a lift was added.
Q Do these increase the stock height of the vehicle almost 2" or are they just stock height? More t...... Read more answer nowA provide approximately 2 inches of lift. Normal Weight. The spring height itself is not much bigger then the stock, but they raise factory weight vehicle because they are stronger then factory coils
Im looking to lift my 4runner approx 2inches. I run a rooftop tent, gear, and a dog total weight in the back including the things mentoined would be about 3-4 hundred lbs constant. Will theses springs sag with that kind of weight. If so which springs should i run with that weight and maintain a 2 to 2.5 inch lift?
Q Im looking to lift my 4runner approx 2inches. I run a rooftop tent, gear, and a dog total weight ...... Read more answer nowA You may use these * * * https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-lifts-96-02-toyota-4runner/toytec-3-lift-rear-coils-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/or these * * * https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-891-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/* * * coils for such additional weight and they'll give you less then 3'' of lift with 400lbs+ additional weight, but when the truck is unloaded oiit will be 3'' 3'' rear shocks will be needed.
will these work on a stock height 2002 sport edition?
Q will these work on a stock height 2002 sport edition? answer nowA It will require longer rear shocks * * * https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/bilstein-0-2-rear-lift-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner-4wd/ * * * or https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-old-man-emu-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ * *
What size rear shocks do I need?
Q What size rear shocks do I need? answer nowA These shocks * * * https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/bilstein-0-2-rear-lift-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner-4wd/ * * * will be good
Will these fit on a Limited or only 4x4's
Q Will these fit on a Limited or only 4x4's answer nowA These rear coils will fit 2WD and 4WD 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner