Bilstein 5100 0-2.3″ Lift Front, Rear Shocks for 1996-2002 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
Bilstein 0-2.3″ Height Adjustable Front Lift & 0-2.3″ Rear Lift Shocks for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner 4WD/2WD
BILSTEIN B8 5100 series are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for your specific lift.
Front: 24-248730, Rear: 24-249966
- An Extremely Affordable And Practical Alternative To Coil Spring Spacers
- Superior Monotube Design
- Utilizes The Vehicle’s Stock Front Coil Springs
- Zinc Finish With Multi-Layer Unique BILSTEIN Coating For Extreme Protection
- Self-Adjusting Deflective Disc Valving With Independent Rebound And Compression Tuning
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|TYPICAL FRONT LIFT HEIGHT**|
|with 2″ lift rear coil
(Rate = 220lb/in)
|with 1.5″ lift rear
|with OE rear
|4||2.3″||Do NOT use||1.88″|
** Ride heights indicated are typical. Actual ride height is influenced by which factory suspension the vehicle is equipped with and its condition; optional equipment and accessories on your vehicle, and other vehicle modifications such as replacement coil springs, wheel and tire combinations, etc.
Modifying/lifting the suspension to your vehicle may raise its center of gravity and may make it more susceptible to loss of control and/or rollover, which may result in death or serious injury. We strongly recommend that you offset the loss of rollover resistance as much as possible by increasing tire track width, and that you equip the vehicle with a functional roll bar and cage system.
Wear seat belts and shoulder harnesses at all times, and avoid situations where a side rollover may occur.
Frequently bought together with:
OME Front 1.5-3″ Lift Coils for 1995-2004 Tacoma, 1996-2002 4Runner(8 reviews)Base Price: $229.99 Select options
Interested in a full kit?
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
Have a stock 99 4 runner. If I do a 5100 shock setup with a 1 to 2 inch lift, will I need a diff drop or anything else so I don't have premature wear on components?
- I intend to lift my 2021 4wd toyota 4runner with the 5100 adjustable shocks. Right now, the rear sits about 1.5" higher than the front. If i leave the rear stock and set the front shock on clip #3, will I achieve a 1.25' inch lift in front? leaving roughly a .25" rake? Also, with this lift scenario, can i fit 285/70 r-17?
- I plan to lift my 2001 toyota 4runner 2wd for only 1 inch front and rear. any suggestions on what to buy? and with that said, do i need a coil spring to do this? i basically bought 5100s front and rear shocks for my 2015 toyota 4runner. lifted the front on the 1st snap-0.78" and left the rear on stock so i did not buy a coil with it. so, will this be the same for the 2001 4unner? or do i need a coil spring?
- Hi guys! I don’t know what should I do for front lift, Leave a stock springs and adjust the circling location height or put a new springs like ,OME2880, and stay on first lower position.??? What is the better solution for my front suspension???? Thanks! All the best Igor S.
- Hi there! I am wondering, is it possible get 1 inch lift around, with stock springs on my 3d. gen. 4Runner 1997 ????
Q Hi there! I am wondering, is it possible get 1 inch lift around, with stock springs on my 3d. gen...... Read more answer nowA As for the front shocks and stock springs, you can get 0.8 ”(snap ring location # 2) or 1.6” (snap ring location # 3) Installation Instructions https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y485A00_1.pdf For rear we can offer only https://www.suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/other-96-02-toyota-4runner/1-12-inch-lift-rear-spacers/ or https://www.suspensionlifts.com/product-category/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-lifts-96-02-toyota-4runner/?swoof=1&pa_product-type=coils&really_curr_tax=55-product_cat
Will these fit my 04 4runner v6 sport and do I need to replace the rear springs too ?
Q Will these fit my 04 4runner v6 sport and do I need to replace the rear springs too ? answer nowA for 2004 we can offer https://www.suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-shocks/bilstein-height-adjustable-front-and-matching-5100-rear-shocks/ you can keed pe rear stock coils but the rear height will remain stock in this case
Does this kit include all the necessary bushings as well?
Q Does this kit include all the necessary bushings as well? answer nowA This kit comes with everything as shown in the picture
will this fit a gx470?
Q will this fit a gx470? answer nowA these shocks will fit GX470 https://www.suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-shocks/bilstein-height-adjustable-front-and-matching-5100-rear-shocks/
I see that these are “frequently” bought with 3in coils. I only want the 2/2.5” lift. What coils are needed for front and rear to achieve a level 2ish inch lift.
Q I see that these are “frequently” bought with 3in coils. I only want the 2/2.5” lift. What coils ...... Read more answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.suspensionlifts.com/level.png usually 2'' coils are used for leveling but it depends on particular truck
does it also fit Land Cruiser 100 series model 1998, I need both Front and Rear
Q does it also fit Land Cruiser 100 series model 1998, I need both Front and Rear
I have a 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 2WD, and currently on 265/70/16..would like to lift it for looks..what would be the easiest and cheapest way to do this? Has 250k on it.
- Will this fit on a 1999 limited 4runner with the OME3-Run 3 inch lift springs?
Q Will this fit on a 1999 limited 4runner with the OME3-Run 3 inch lift springs? answer nowA Yes it will fit
I see that this item is on sale but when i add it to my cart it has the full price listed Why ?
Q I see that this item is on sale but when i add it to my cart it has the full price listed Why ?
Can use these in my 1997 4runner SR5 with stock coil springs and keep my stock height?
Q Can use these in my 1997 4runner SR5 with stock coil springs and keep my stock height? answer nowA YesA Yes you can use these shocks with stock coils and get 0'' of lift
Was wondering if these will work with my Land Cruiser spings I have installed in the rear of my 99 4runner
Q Was wondering if these will work with my Land Cruiser spings I have installed in the rear of my 9...... Read more answer nowA Hello Rear shock has parameters Extended Length (IN): 20.79 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 12.91 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet Position On Vehicle: Rear; With 0 To 2-1/2 Inch Lift These rear shocks will work with a coil from 0 to 2-1/2 inches.
Before I purchase, product description for 5100 says this will apply towards 2wd 2001 4Runner. Some Q&A say only for 4wd. Please advise. Also, if it is possible to install, I intend to keeping rear stock height, whats the recommended front height adjustment to maintain best ride?
Q Before I purchase, product description for 5100 says this will apply towards 2wd 2001 4Runner. So...... Read more answer nowA it will fit. You may use any notch adjustment, 2nd notch will be good for ride . Basicly it is only not recommended to have more then 3'' of lift. You can keep rear stock height
I ordered 1997 front and rear shocks and u guys sent me the correct rear shocks but the front were from a 2005 Toyota. What's my next process. T
- I wanna purchase the set of 5100s for my 97 4runner 4x4 but im not sure if i should buy a 3' lift coils for the rear ..i know that its only .5 inch difference than the front , how stiff are the medium duty coils? Also will i need the hardware for the shocks , i read that you need it for 5100s not sure .??
Q I wanna purchase the set of 5100s for my 97 4runner 4x4 but im not sure if i should buy a 3' lift...... Read more answer nowA Your old bushings can be reused if they are in a good shape. Othervise new bushings may be purchased https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/ You may consider these coils for no additional constant load such as bumpers or winches https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-906-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/
i have a 2001 4runner sr5 will this lift it 2.5" all around on stock springs?
Q i have a 2001 4runner sr5 will this lift it 2.5" all around on stock springs? answer nowA It will lift only the front on stock coils. For rear lift you'll need https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/1-12-inch-lift-rear-spacers/ or https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-906-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ without it you'll have stock rear height
96 4wd running on 2.5 inches lift coil with stock shocks on front and rear.
Would they be simple drop in option?
- I have a 1997 4Runner V6 4WD without a lift. Can I use these shocks? After installed will I need to make any adjustments for it to be level height?
- Will the front bilstien shocks work with 883 coils? And if so would it provide about 3 inches of lift on a 2000 4runner with a Plate bumper?
- To clarify....by using this kit, one will get 2.5" of lift in the front end; in order to get lift in the rear, you would have to purchase add-a-leaf or place blocks. Is this a correct statement?
Q To clarify....by using this kit, one will get 2.5" of lift in the front end; in order to get lift...... Read more answer nowA You are right, rear spacers or stronger coils will be needed for lifting the rear end https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/1-12-inch-lift-rear-spacers/ https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-906-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/
I have a 2000 4runner limited 4wd with a v6. I'd love to use these for the front, what is the max. lift height? Also recommendations on the rear coils. I'd like to order all the parts at one time.
Q I have a 2000 4runner limited 4wd with a v6. I'd love to use these for the front, what is the max...... Read more answer nowA 2.5'' front and rear lift is the maximum recommended length These coils can be recommended: https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/ https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-906-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/
So for these shocks, you use the existing springs on your car?
Q So for these shocks, you use the existing springs on your car? answer nowA Yes, these shocks will fit the stock springs. Front shocks will allow to make your front higher up to 2,5'' on stock height
Does this fit for 2001 4wd Tundra
Q Does this fit for 2001 4wd Tundra answer nowA https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/bilstein-5100-height-adjustable-front-rear-shocks-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra/ theese will fit 2001 Tundra 4.7 4WD
Do these come with strut mounts?
Q Do these come with strut mounts?
I have a 98 4runner SR5 4WD, and I want to put shocks and springs on it. I just bought it and they haven't been replaced in a long time (maybe never). I'm not trying to lift it, but I also wouldn't mind if it was an inch or two higher. Will the adjustable 5100's (set to "0" lift) be just as good as the 4600's (I don't like the yellow and blue)? Will they work with stock springs? Will they work with 99 Highlander springs (which I've read sit 1" higher than any 3rd gen 4runner)?
If not, what would you recommend (springs and/or shocks)? I'm on a budget like most people are. Would like to find shocks and springs and get maybe 0-2" of lift.
Thanks in advance!
- Where can I find something like this for a 2wd
Q Where can I find something like this for a 2wd
Will these fit a 2wd 02 4runner?
Q Will these fit a 2wd 02 4runner?
Will they fit 2015 4runner
Q Will they fit 2015 4runner
I have 881/890 old man emu springs for my 2000 4runner that would raise it 3". I would like to purchase a set of bilsteins to complement them. What model numbers do I need for front and rear application.
- I have a 1999 Limited 4wd. Looking to replace the suspension with standard '99 ride height (+1"). At the most I would go 1.5"-2". Would buying these Bilstein's and some inexpensive springs do the trick?
- What would be some good springs to match up with these to achieve close to a 2" lift?
Q What would be some good springs to match up with these to achieve close to a 2" lift?
Would this fit a 2wd
Q Would this fit a 2wd answer nowA No
Does it also work on a 1999 4Runner 2wd limited?
Q Does it also work on a 1999 4Runner 2wd limited? answer nowA No, they will not fit 2WD according to BilsteinA according to the description is says it will fit "2002 Toyota 4Runner 4WD/2WD" keywords being 2WD so is the first answer 100% correct or not ?