Bilstein B12 2″ Rear Coil Springs for 2010-2022 Toyota 4Runner (Heavy Load)
Bilstein B12 2″ Rear Coil Springs Heavy Load for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2021, 2022 Toyota 4Runner
Important Fitment Notes:
- RWD Models – Rear Lift Height: 2″
- 4WD Models – Rear Lift Height: 1.5″
- Heavy Load Springs, 400 lbs Additional Constant Weight
Bilstein B12 (Special) suspension kits are designed to alter the vehicles ride height for optimum performance. Utilizing various different technologies to achieve the optimum ride height for a specific requirement. Bilstein B12 (Special) suspension kits provide the perfect combination of suspension dynamics, quality and aesthetics.
Finish Springs: Black
Quantity per Vehicle: 1
Questions and answers of the customers
I have a 2014 FJ, full body armor, front & rear bumpers, rock sliders and Front runner drawer in back (75lbs Empty), I have 5100's installed ALL around with OEM rear springs, my installer recommended air bag install in the OEM rear springs, works well to help with rear sag and once loaded, but when I trailer now, with more rear weight, I'm wonder if I should go with the B12 Heavy replacement, with my air bags, as I have them anyways? Dave
- Do i need to have 36-281831_n2 (coil spring) in rear with 25-227611 (shocks) if i want to have rear lifted 1"~1.5" ?
- How is the ride quality with these coils and the 5100's with 4runner stock weight and unloaded? I don't have a steel rear bumper yet but I want one in the future and would prefer to just go ahead and install the heavy springs now, but not if the ride quality is terrible in the interim time.
- would these work well with the 5100's
Q would these work well with the 5100's answer nowA Yes, it will be good