FOX 2.5 Factory IFP 0-2 Front Lift Shocks 2007-2009 Toyota FJ CruiserSale!
FOX 2.5 Factory IFP 0-2 Front Lift Shocks 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Includes: 2 Front Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.
- Body – Smooth Bore, Clear Coated, Zinc Plated, Honed Seamless Alloy Bodies
- Components – Black Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Shaft – 7/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat Treated Alloy Steel
- Piston – Race Developed High Flow Piston Design
- Valving – Application Specific Valving To Maximize Off-Road Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal. Mounting – Direct Replacement Of Stock Shock Package, Coil Spring Is Preloaded To Level Ride Height
- Oil – Specially Formulated For Ultimate Performance At Variable Temperatures. Reservoir – Internal Reservoir Design Separates Shock Oil From The High Pressure Nitrogen
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Pin
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 22.19 Inch
- Compressed Length: 17.580 Inch
- Part: 880-02-361
- Front Lift: 0|0.5|1|1.5|2
- Important fitment note:
Questions and answers of the customers
are shocks preset @ 3" lift?
SKU : 883-02-025
Q are shocks preset @ 3" lift? SKU : 883-02-025 answer nowA Usually preset at approximately 2-2,5'' depends on truck weight