Total Chaos UCA for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2014
Total Chaos UCA for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Part: TC 96504
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE
- TC includes 3/4″ chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- Heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber. Shipped preset to O.E. location.
- Designed for vehicles with a 6″ or higher drop bracket lift kit.
- * Not compatible with Tuff Country lift kit.
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
I have a Pro Comp 3" Leveling kit installed and my CV joints are at an steep angle, I fear this will wear out the CV joint faster. Will these A-Arms lessen the angle of my CV joints?