Bilstein 0-2.5″ Front Assembled 6112 + Rear 0-1.5″ 5160 Lift Kit for 2005-2015 Toyota TacomaSale!
Bilstein 0-2.5″ Front Assembled 6112 + Rear 0-1.5″ 5160 Lift Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new BILSTEIN 6112 Series is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increasing damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance.
6112 Kit inclides:
- 2 x 60mm shock absorbers (47-309975 , superseded: 46-241627) – ASSEMBLED with KYB top mounts, bushings, hardware
- 2 x Billet hard anodizes spring seats
- 2 x Springs
5160 Series Shocks
- 2 x remote reservoir shocks (5160 Series) 2 of 25-311259
Features (6112 Front kit):
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Vehicle specific tuning for maximum performance
- Monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Adjustable spring seat offering 0-2.5” of lift, depending on the application
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Made in the USA
- Front: 0.06-2.5″
- Rear: 0-1.5″
Questions and answers of the customers
Can I run 33’s on these without UCA’s on a Tacoma?
Q Can I run 33’s on these without UCA’s on a Tacoma?
Are these OEM?
Q Are these OEM?
When will you have ETA with this set coming in? Heard great things and wanted to check it out myself
Q When will you have ETA with this set coming in? Heard great things and wanted to check it out myself