FOX 2.5 Factory IFP 0-2 Lift Shocks 2010-2022 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
FOX 2.5 Factory IFP 0-2 Lift Shocks 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2021, 2022 Toyota 4Runner
Includes: 2 Front and 2 Rear Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.
- Body – Smooth Bore, Clear Coated, Zinc Plated, Honed Seamless Alloy Bodies
- Components – Black Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Shaft – 7/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat Treated Alloy Steel
- Piston – Race Developed High Flow Piston Design
- Valving – Application Specific Valving To Maximize Off-Road Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal. Mounting – Direct Replacement Of Stock Shock Package, Coil Spring Is Preloaded To Level Ride Height
- Oil – Specially Formulated For Ultimate Performance At Variable Temperatures. Reservoir – Internal Reservoir Design Separates Shock Oil From The High Pressure Nitrogen
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Pin
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 22.19 Inch
- Compressed Length: 17.580 Inch
- Part: 880-02-361
- Front Lift: 0-2
- Important fitment note:
Rear Shocks Info:
- Upper Mount Type:
- Lower Mount Type:
- Extended Length:
- Compressed Length:
- Part: 985-24-124
- Rear Lift: 0-1.5
- Important fitment note:
Questions and answers of the customers
This one fits for tacoma 2016
Q This one fits for tacoma 2016There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Does the front shocks, 880-02-361, come adjusted to 2" lift front factory?
Q Does the front shocks, 880-02-361, come adjusted to 2" lift front factory? answer nowA Yes, comes adjusted at about 1.8-2'' final lift height will vary from truck to truck depending on engine weight and additional constant load carried
will these fit my stock 2015 4RUNNER Limited? looking to replace my OEM shocks and am looking for a nice smooth ride on road but will also be good for off road if need be. and will I need any additional parts or does it come with everything for install?
Q will these fit my stock 2015 4RUNNER Limited? looking to replace my OEM shocks and am looking for...... Read more answer nowA Hello Yes, these shocks are suitable for 2015 4RUNNER Limited Front Compressed (in) 17.580 Extended (in) 22.190 Top Mount OEM Bottom Mount Eyelet Rear Compressed (in) 14.950 Extended (in) 23.550 Top Mount Stem Top Bottom Mount Eyelet Fitment notes 200 Series Front it fits completely, but if you want to get a rear lift more than 0 inches, then you may need longer coils or spacers.
Are the coilovers adjustable? If so how would I adjust them?
Q Are the coilovers adjustable? If so how would I adjust them? answer nowA They are adjusted with a spanner wrench. It is ordered separately * * * https://suspensionlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/accessories-05tac/fox-spanner-wrench-for-2-5-body-coilovers/