OME 2.5″ Rear Lift Springs with bushings for 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma
OME 2.5″ Rear Lift Springs for 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma includes bushings
Part: EL122RAB (old:CS046RAB)
- Springs (2 – left and right)
- Bushings (2 sets) OMESB121 (older bushings style wont work!)
May require new U bolts, order separately.
Part number FK21 is usually required for Tailpipe relocation, order separately:
You might also be interested in:
OME Rear Greaseable Shackles (No Lift) 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma(1 review)Base Price: $134.55
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed fitter for further information.
Download OME CS046R Installation Instructions
Questions and answers of the customers
Do using these leaf pack require new shackles? if so do you offer them or can original ones be used?
Q Do using these leaf pack require new shackles? if so do you offer them or can original ones be used? answer nowA May require new U bolts, order separately. https://www.suspensionlifts.com/shop/95-04-toyota-tacoma/u-bolts-with-hardware/
I’m realling interested in a lot of stuff from this site.. Now that I had to return ARB EMU lifted springs from 4Wheelparts, cuz they didn’t have the passenger side and it has already been over a month of me waiting on them.. I’m also needing Bilstein struts 4-6” lift and the lifted 1-3” shocks for my 2001 Toyota Tacoma prerunner 6Lug. My question is I need to know how fast the stuff I’m needing will be delivered to south Mississippi
- what constant load are they rated for?
Q what constant load are they rated for?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Are these heavy duty springs for towing?
Q Are these heavy duty springs for towing? answer nowA Not extra heavy but they will be definitely good for towing
If i have a 4 inch lift on the front will these level the rear end out with the front or will it be taller ? (2001 tacoma v6)
- I recently installed the toytec shackles on my tacoma and noticed my leafs flatten out quite a bit. I want to replace with new pack but unsure if I should buy stock height leaf pack and continue to use toytec shackles. Or go with the lifted leaf pack and use oem shackles. I don't carry much in my bed and don't want my suspension to stiff in the rear. Also I would prefer to use toytec shackles. Just not sure what way to go here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- If I already have longer shackles than stock will these go on there
Q If I already have longer shackles than stock will these go on there answer nowA These springs require longer rear shocks (for 2-3'' rear lift)
Hello I was wondering about buying these parts and I was wondering what part I would need extra?
Q Hello I was wondering about buying these parts and I was wondering what part I would need extra? answer nowA May require new U bolts, order separately. (link in the description) Part number FK21 is usually required for Tailpipe relocation, order separately.